Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some of my favorite books. -.- :D Stuff....



Reading Gary Paulsen and Rick Riordan’s books showed me the joy of reading. When I first read Hatchet it got me into reading more of Gary Paulsen’s books. Because some of his books are based on a 13 year old boy, named Brain, who first had to survive out in the wild. Later when he was saved Brain missed his life in the wild. So I got interested in books that had survival in them.

The first book I read from Rick Riordan was The Red Pyramid. It is about Egyptian gods and there are some evil gods that plan to destroy the world. Another book from Rick Riordan that I have read was The Lost Hero, Jason, Piper, and Leo go on a quest to save the world and help the Greek gods.



Hatchet.jpg
the-lost-hero.jpg      




4 comments:

  1. I like reading Gary Paulsen and Rick Riordans book too. My favorite book is Diary Of A Wimpy Kid do you like that book too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i like The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books they are very funny :D

      Delete
  2. You might enjoy Nancy Farmer's books, too - if you haven't read them already! I recommend The House of the Scorpion.

    Maybe you'd like to be an editor or professional book reviewer someday.

    ReplyDelete